- BA University of Maryland, USA
- MA Intercultural Communication, Catholic University and Union
- DEA equivalence Université de Paris 1, Sorbonne, France
- Doctorante Cognitive Science, Université de Paris 1,
CREA, Polytechnique, France
- Certified Teacher of the Alexander
Technique, Gestalt therapist,
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization
- American psychotherapist in private practice for thirty years
in USA and Europe dealing with the unique and varied needs of
the international Anglophone community. A highly adaptable and
interdisciplinary problem solver having developed a practical
approach to the re-evaluation of career goals, commitment to relationships,
and to the psychological process of "high performance states".
Is available for private consultation in Paris and Fontainebleau.
- My work addresses intercultural dilemmas, life transitions,
and professional performance problems, providing an interdisciplinary
- I work with the psychological issues of recovery from physical
disabilities, depression, as well as providing psychological support
for seriously committed members of "12 step programs".
- I work with adults on an individual basis.
- I work with women who have unresolved issues associated with
- I work in collaboration with psychiatrists and couples therapists
who refer patients for individual therapy.